Saturday, May 6, 2017

Blue Sky Tag: The Honesty of Me


These two weeks has been one of my busy essssssss weeks of my life! A lot of things happened. It has ups and downs and it is so tiring! Trust me, it's hard to be an adult. 

So anyway, I still ada jenguk my blog (to see if there is someone rindu me LOL) And I am truly sorry cannot make an effort to visit your blog. Ada certain blog I sempat jenguk, and today, I make my time to be free so that I can write something in this blog. 

And thank you darling Sofie Adie for tagged me in this Blue Sky Tag. You've give me some ideas to write. Muahahaha (feel free to check her entry here

So let's go! Oh btw, the picture above was edited by me and feel free if you want to use it for your entry. Thank you pexel.com for giving me to use the photos on your website! :*

The rules:
  • Thank the person who tagged you
  • Answer their 11 questions
  • Tag 11 people
  • Give them 11 questions to answer

So here we go! :-}

Q: Where you will spend your first-day hari raya aidil fitri this year?
A: I don't even think about it yet but I might spend my first raya day at my kampung which is at Sungai Besar, Selangor.

Q: The best hari raya in your life is when....
A: The best raya in my life was when... I still have Tokwan and we still have the rumah kayu which was soooo coool sebab feel balik kampung dia lain macam. How I wish that Tokwan Ubin still alive. Al-Fatihah.

Q: Do you already buy a baju raya? What color?
A: Nope. I don't buy any baju yet because my mother usually will sew the baju for me but she did that 6 months before puasa, sebab Emak eyja tukang jahit, so dia takleh nak jahit baju eyja sebelum raya, nanti tak sempat nak siapkan baju orang yang tempah kat Emak :P

Q: Last thing you do before you open the blog?
A: It's a tricky question because I normally will blog without thinking what I did before that. But I would say that I open my awaiting comments??? :)

Q: Tell me your meal today
A: Nasi, kuah masak lemak, sardin and ayam!

Q: Last time you take a selfie
A: Oh my God! I cannot remember.. But wait, maybe a week ago... :P

Q: True or false our ringtone reflect the personality?
A: I will say no.

Q: Percentage of your achievement for this year?
A: 20% I guess? :D

Q: Open Instagram, whose picture on your first insta feed?
A: @aisyatyra

Q: The last song on your phone....
A: I don't understand this question. Is it the last song that I played? Or the last song that I downloaded? Or the last song in my lists? :) But the possible answer is Syamel - Anugerah MeleTOP Era was the last song I played. Jason Derulo - Get Ugly was the last song I downloaded and Kekal - Ziana Zain was the last song that is in my lists :)

Q: Heads up, what did you see?
A: Ceiling :P

And I would love to ask these 11 questions to these 11 bloggers :)

The questions are:-
  1. Tell me about yourself in 50 words.
  2. Open my About page. Is there anything that you want to comment?
  3. What lipstick that you use daily?
  4. Would you love to have bridesmaid during your wedding day or not? Why?
  5. What colour might you wanna wear on your wedding ceremony?
  6. Your favorite color is/are..
  7. When is your birthday?
  8. Close your eyes... What do you think of?
  9. Any achievement for this year so far? And what is that?
  10. Why you choose to be a blogger?
  11. Be honest... Do you like my blog? Why?

Let me know when you publish your entry, I want to read the answers :)

17 comments

  1. huuuu bestnya zaman kecik2 ada balik kampung....terbayang kampung macam dalam upin ipin...
    sedapnya makan nasi lemak...saya pun dah lupa bila kali terakhir makan nasi...huhuhuhu

    oh, part the last song on your phone tu sebenarnya lagu dalam playlist phone kota..ek? tapi betullah tu tekaannya...

    seronoknya merasa baju raya yang dijahit emak..

    thank you eyja for answering this tagged and spread the love...:D

    happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most important thing is, thank you for tagging me :)

      It gives me idea o publish an entry <3

      Delete
  2. the picture is pretty xD

    and I'm so jealous of your meal for today :(

    btw, thank you for the tag. would try to do this as soon as I can

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I took the picture from pexels.com je doll :D

      Hahahahaha so famished tau that day! xD

      Please do it, I wanna read :D

      Delete
  3. Hehe attracted with the question about ringtones... you know what, I haven't change my default ringtones since the day I bought my phone. :D

    hanisamanina.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my God! hahahahah please change lah! :P

      Delete
  4. Oh yeaaa, hehe I am on my way answering those questions! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for tagging!

    Here you go. :D

    http://www.hanisamanina.com/2017/05/being-transparent-part-2-blue-sky-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. done reading yours doll :* thank you! <3

      Delete
  6. Those foods that you've eaten, how tempting they are...! Anyways, thanks for tagging me, syg and i've answered all of them.. :3
    http://razanahanis.blogspot.my/2017/05/chapter-42-blue-sky-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahahaha sangat yummeyh kan! I stalked you already :3

      Delete
  7. Sofie Adie's questions are so quirky and fun. I miss my grandfather also. The best raya is when that kampung house is alive and now I don't even have any balik kampung moment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. auw dont be sad doll. me also got no kampung cause i lives in kampung now. how I just miss my grandpa :'(

      Delete
  8. Thanks for tagging, Eyja! xx

    Here you go:

    http://lennezulkiflly.blogspot.my/2017/05/blue-sky-tag.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeay! cant wait to baca and comment! <3

      Delete
  9. Nadia pun suka bila time raya ada umah kampung yg kayu sbb rasa raya tue and meriah . Which is I don't have one .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. auw its okay doll.. tetap rasa feel balik kampung kan? :* sama je rumah kayu ke rumah batu <3

      Delete


"Burung serindit terbang melayang,
Mari hinggap di ranting mati,
Bukan ringgit pandangan orang,
Budi bahasa tangkaian hati."

Berbudi dan berbahasalah seolah-olah esok kita akan mati.
Be courteous like it seems we are going to die tomorrow.

- http://www.blogeyja.blogspot.com

© Reedit by Eyja Azman for Blog Eyja Dot Blogspot Dot Com. Design by FCD.